Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Golden Classics: Earthbound

Here I want to talk about old games they everyone should play, not promising they are good but worth playing. First is one of my personal favorites Earthbound, or mother 2. I was in the 5th grade when i stared playing it and 6 years later it remains as one of my favorites.I stumbled upon this when my dad got it as a ROM for a SNES emulator he got on our computer. After playing it on and off for a year, over 5 days I made it from Threed to the last boss and beat the game, got caught up on the blonde woman in front of the hotel. When I beat the game I sat staring at the screen shocked that it ended I didn't understand what happened but recently i stared to replay it and read on what the game was about. For those who don't know Earthbound, too many, is a gaming about growing up. A child goes through this long journey and when he returns nothing changed but Ness. Ness sees evil, fights it, and see it with in himself. I do not doing the Anylisys justice here is a link to a video going to to depth on the meaning behind Earthbound. Homework for my next post play To The Moon I want to go indepth and I will spoile most of the plot.



No comments:

Post a Comment