Thursday, October 25, 2012

Turtle Beach Dx12s

The next headset I want to talk about is the Turtle Beach's Dx12s. I got these about a month ago after using my x11s and I instantly heard the difference. These are the updated x12 with the DDX2 mixer. This gives you doubly digital surround sound and a better sound. You can also plug an ipod or mp3 player right in too it instead of playing it through the xbox. All the sounds have an independent volume control and a master one so it takes a while to find what works best for you but they are a great buy for about $130. If you have the older xbox box like me though you will need a sound adapter to use the optimal cable and sometimes it will cut out half way through play. Leave comments on what else you guys want to see me review. Also find me on google+ here.

No comments:

Post a Comment