Monday, March 11, 2013

Headset

So there are many headsets out there for people to buy. The market is so big and with prices from $30 to $300 it can be tough to tell which you should buy so I am hear to help. I am now using Turtle Beach x12 but here we are going to talk about the x11s. They are the best selling gaming head set ever. I remember when I first got mine the sound we clear and in my ears. I loved having the sound not coming out of m TV. I highly suggest these to anyone who wants a first headset. I used these for about 2 years than the sound started to blow out so i gave that to a friend and bought my x12s. He loves them also and after a few weeks all ready thinking of getting his own. You can get one for $40 and it is well worth the money.Here comes the super affordable Turtle Beach X12 photo

No comments:

Post a Comment